190/55 ZR 17 Roadtec 01 (HWM)
ROADTEC™ 01 is the latest evolution of METZELER sport touring tyres which, with respect to its predecessor ROADTEC™ Z8 INTERACT™, has among its strong points an improvement of the grip on wet and low-grip surfaces, an increase in mileage (+10%) and a high degree of adaptability to different bikes, riding styles and weather conditions.
• ROADTEC™ 01 has a completely new tread pattern. In particular, the front tyre has grooves that are more transversal with respect to the rolling direction of the tyre. This has made it possible to increase the mechanical grip on slippery surfaces and in different riding situations.
• The area of contact with the asphalt is now wider and shorter and, working together with the 0-degree steel-belt technology of METZELER-branded products, guarantees higher mileage and lasting performance over time.
• The innovative compounds are well adapted to the needs of different categories of motorcyclists. The dual-compound rear solutions, with 100% silica on the shoulders and silica and carbon black in the central band of the tread, ensure mileage and grip in the most varied conditions of use. The 100% silica front tyres ensure great safety while braking, in particular on wet surfaces and on those with low friction.
• The 0-degree steel belt together with the INTERACT™ technology improve stability and comfort, and guarantee foreseeable and precise behaviour, the best for enjoying the road.
• Dedicated sizes for Heavy Weight Motorcycles (HWM) and for adventure bikes allowing fitment on a large number of motorcycles belonging to different segments.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.